- the wines of Hoddles Creek estate, Victoria, Australia
- monthly wine news for June
- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 17 June 2013
- wine of the week: Daniel Chotard, Sancerre Rose 2012, France
- Four of the best: pick of April's wine tastings
- South Africa Part III - south to Pinot and Riesling country
- two Californian reds with golfing connections. Father's Day ideas?
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Airline satisfaction climbs a bit; hotels fare better
- Tokyo-bound Boeing 787 Dreamliner diverted to Seattle
- Travel Q&A: What are your rights when your flight is canceled?
- Rocky Mountain National Park: Peaks, trails and wildlife galore
- %#$*#@ Siri! Survey says most drivers led astray by GPS
- For great corned beef sandwiches, head to Detroit
- Airfare Expert: 'Magical' dates for frugal fliers
Category Archives: F&WB TV
Food, Wine, Culture TV- The Real Episode 8: Today we’re making fried calamari and lobster which I pair with a couple white wines from Soave (Veneto, Italy) that I tasted in Episode 7 (here). Join me for a 12 minute … Continue reading
No news show this week! It was lost in the taping some how…so here’s an early Episode 7! (main page image: wikipedia.com wiki commons) Episode 7: In what Michael refers to as episode 8, is really episode 7 (an episode … Continue reading
Wow…already at episode 6! If you missed the first five, click on the FWB-TV link above (or here!). Today we’re back in our “still being renovated” kitchen where I prepare my Mama’s schnitzel with pommes frites and a few Rieslings. … Continue reading
Food, wine, culture – TV: Episode 5: German Riesling! Michael Mohammadi of Foodandwineblog.com gives an overview of German wines and tastes a few Rieslings. An Austrian red wine is slipped into the mix to please the palate of guitarist and … Continue reading
Foodandwineblog.com’s Food, wine, culture TV Show! In this third episode, I make two simple yet delicious dishes (one is noblepig.com inspired!) and try a few different beverage pairings in our recently (and ongoing) renovated kitchen. Carlos L is back on … Continue reading
Today is WineBloggingWednesday (which I talk about in the video) and the theme is taking it back to you roots. My wine “roots” began in Detroit with some cheap “wine” and slowly progressed to high end California Cabernet. Join me … Continue reading
Well here it is, my journey into the world of video blogging. This first episode is a basic introduction into where I’d like to take the show and features a Malbec that’s perfect for the beach. My plan is to … Continue reading