- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 02 December 2013
- wine of the week: La Bouette de Bourgogne White Burgundy, France
- new competition: win 12 bottles of a claret worth 215 GBP
- a superb Christmas selection - yours with up to 63 GBP off!
- new poll: when do you start planning your Christmas day wines?
- our guide to a food and wine lover's weekend in Rome
- market report: Port powers, DRC overstretched?, First Growth trade falls
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- House panel votes to slow testing overweight pilots
- Artists' handmade holiday cards on show in new exhibit
- Florida Georgia Line invites fans to 'Cruise'
- More summer flight options between Fairbanks and the Yukon
- Carnival to upgrade menus and dining experience
- Romantic anniversary destinations: Vote for the best!
- Nine snug hotel bars to warm you up in winter
Category Archives: F&WB TV
Today’s episode from Foodandwineblog.com brings us a very relaxed tasting with Michael Mohammadi featuring an incredible Barolo from the 1998 Vintage!
Michael Mohammadi challenges Greg Bissonette to determine what goes best with bratwurst (weisswurst) and pommes (fries)! Riesling or beer? Watch and find out.
Food, Wine, Culture TV: In this 17th episode, Greg Bissonette brings by 10 beers and takes over as host as Michael and Greg attempt to determine which Pumpkin beers are worth the money! (Pumpkin image courtesy of wikipedia commons)
Food, Wine, Culture TV: Greg Bissonette joins me (Michael Mohammadi) for a tasting of a 1998 (year I graduated high school!) Brunello di Montalcino!
Episode 15: Food, wine, culture TV: Today I’m tasting two wines from the Rhone Valley and I explain why their earthiness goes great with rustic cuisine! A couple guests stop by to taste and say hello!
In this 13th episode, Greg and Mike taste two wines and a beer to determine what goes best with Mike’s recipe of Fried Chicken. Will it be the German ale? Or perhaps the Cali Zin? You’re going to have to … Continue reading
Food, Wine, Culture TV- Episode 12: In the first episode in over a week (I’ve been quite busy!) Greg Bissonette (our beer expert) has accepted my challenge of “Battle Fried Chicken beer vs wine.” In this first episode in the … Continue reading
Food, Wine, Culture TV: Episode 11- Who’s Drinking Sagrantino di Montefalco (a lesser-known Italian powerhouse)?
Sagrantino di Montefalco is one of those wines I wish I could get people to try more often. These rich, dark, spicey, unique wines are only made on 400 acres of land in Umbria (around the town of Montefalco) which … Continue reading
Food, Wine, Culture TV: In Episode 10-Part 1 Michael invited beer expert and close friend Greg Bissonette to come by for a beer vs. wine with mussels tasting. Well in this episode, the mussels are ready, the beers and wines … Continue reading
Beer vs. Wine. Mussels vs. Mussels. Michael vs. Greg. Good vs. Evil..well you get the picture. Today Michael has friend and beer expert Greg Bissonette over for a friendly dual of mussels paired with beer and wine. Don’t forget to … Continue reading