- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 10 March 2014
- wine of the week: Le Casse Noix, Chardonnay 2012, France
- tasting the wines of Champagne's oldest house, Gosset
- Four of the best: pick of February's wine tastings
- the glory of Gamay: a study of the Beaujolais Crus
- Tom Carson of Yabby Lake, maestro of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- monthly wine news for February
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Category Archives: F&WB TV
Beerman Greg kicks off our new set of F&WBTV episodes with a quick toast and plans to come! Quick toast on F&WB from Greg Bissonette on Vimeo.
Join Michael and Greg for a tasting of Fish Eye wines at Sotto Sopra in Baltimore!
Join Michael Mohammadi and Greg Bissonette for a tasting of two great value wines for the summer!
Greg Bissonette shows us the proper way to pour a beer!
Food, Wine, Culture TV: The Lost “Gabi-sode”- Beer vs. Wine battle apple pie with a suprise from Portugal!
Food, Wine, Culture TV: Watch what happens after Mike and Greg tape four shows and battle beer vs. wine apple pie. Special guest stops by with an interesting Portuguese beverage- you don’t want to miss this one!
Michael Mohammadi and Greg Bissonette taste a Nebbiolo d’ Alba and Michael goes over opening a bottle of wine and decanting to remove sediment- all at Sotto Sopra!
Episode 24: Michael Mohammadi and Greg Bissonette taste several interesting beers…one of which is a Reese’s porter crafter by Greg himself! We’re back on scene at Sotto Sopra Restaurant, where a new beer list is soon to be released!
Foodandwineblog.com: Michael Mohammadi and Greg Bissonette explore 5 wines from Italy at Baltimore’s Sotto Sopra Restaurant!
Host Michael Mohammadi tastes two Austrian wines at Sotto Sopra, one of Baltimore’s premier Italian restaurants! These wines may be from just north of Italy, but they are perfect for Italian cuisine! Greg Bissonette is on hand to taste the … Continue reading
Episode 20: Greg Bissonette is over with a couple great beers and explains why drinking Chimay will be good for your health!