Join Greg B as he blindly tastes through a series of Lagers, pitting the winner of our previous pilsner tasting up against a classic European style pilsner (Jever Pils) and a local brew, Clipper City’s Heavy Seas Lager. Can he tell them apart? Tune in to find out!
- wine of the week: Royal Tokaji, Dry Furmint 2011, Hungary
- country house hotels: Ballathie in Perthshire, Scotland
- Part II of Tom visit to Franiacorta in Italy now added
- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 14 April 2014
- Tom visits Franiacorta to discover Italy's finest sparkling wines
- Tom tastes three nice wines from a small independent merchant
- wine quiz number 17 is here! test your wine IQ with 20 tricky questions
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.