Join Greg B as he blindly tastes through a series of Lagers, pitting the winner of our previous pilsner tasting up against a classic European style pilsner (Jever Pils) and a local brew, Clipper City’s Heavy Seas Lager. Can he tell them apart? Tune in to find out!
- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 10 March 2014
- wine of the week: Le Casse Noix, Chardonnay 2012, France
- tasting the wines of Champagne's oldest house, Gosset
- Four of the best: pick of February's wine tastings
- the glory of Gamay: a study of the Beaujolais Crus
- Tom Carson of Yabby Lake, maestro of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- monthly wine news for February
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.