Greg B blindly tastes several generic beers, searching hard to find defining characteristics between them and to blindly guess which beer is which! Blindly rating Miller Lite, Coors, Pacifico, Budweiser and PBR is not easy and predictably, the Beerman gets a bit confused by the end!
- tasting the wines of Champagne's oldest house, Gosset
- Four of the best: pick of February's wine tastings
- weekly wine round-up of newspaper columnists for Monday 03 March 2014
- wine of the week: Campo Viejo, Rioja Garnacha 2012, Spain
- the glory of Gamay: a study of the Beaujolais Crus
- Tom Carson of Yabby Lake, maestro of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- monthly wine news for February
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.